Our Matcha Pistachio White Chocolate Spread is ready to use as a truffle ganache filling - no need to melt chocolate or mix with heavy cream!
- ILLUMINATEA Matcha Pistachio White Chocolate Spread
- 8 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 TBSP matcha powder
- Chocolate mold
- Piping bag
- Double boiler
- Temper the white chocolate in the double boiler. Then pour the white chocolate into the mold, pouring out the excess. Refrigerate the chocolate until it is hard.
- Fill the piping bag with matcha spread. Fill the insides of the chocolate shells with the spread, leaving about 2mm clearance from the top. Refrigerate until the spread is firm.
- Pour the rest of the white chocolate on top of the filled shells to enclose the matcha spread filling and scrape off the excess chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard.
- Tap out the chocolates from the mold.